You can write to us on Live Chat or call us
at a time convenient for you
Deciding on the perfect piece of jewellery, engagement ring, or wedding ring can be one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to make. So we’ve put together some tips to make your online shopping experience with SAVICKI as pleasant and simple as possible.
All our products are put into distinct categories at the top of the page. Any searches you wish to do can be aided by a number of filters and other options, for example selecting a particular type of precious metal or gemstone.
There are several ways you can order jewellery from us.
Call us daily between 9:00am - 9:00pm on:
+ 44 (1462) 889632 cp.jak-kupowac.text8
Email us with your order at anytime:
Our live chat function can be accessed via the speech bubble in the bottom-right of the screen.
This will put you in contact with a consultant who can help answer your questions and can also take your order.
Order on-line using our on-line shop:
1. Add your desired products to your shopping bag (don’t forget to select the size when ordering any type of ring).
2. Once you’ve got all your products safely added, select “go to checkout” from your bag.
3. At this point you’ll be prompted to sign in or register. If you’re making a one-off purchase you can do so without registering.
4. Once you’ve filled out all your details, you’ll need to select your delivery options. Any extra information you want to leave about delivery details can be added as a note at this point.
5. Choose your payment method, then it’s a simple case of confirming your order.
6. Shortly after submitting an order you’ll receive a confirmation email.
The delivery time of each product is different and will be estimated in terms of working days on the product page of each item. We’re proud to say that most of our products are made from scratch, which means that delivery time can be extended if a finished product doesn’t meet our high quality control standards.
Delivery within the UK is free of charge for all our products. Shipping and payment >>.
We understand it’s difficult enough to choose the perfect jewellery for yourself and that this can become ten times harder when doing so for a loved one. So alongside the statutory 14 days to cancel or return an item, we offer 120 days from the point of purchase to return a product, as long as the product’s condition is in accordance with our terms and conditions. Ours is one of the longest return policies amongst online jewellery stores in the UK!
During these 120 days you can also decide to change the size of the ring, or select another precious gemstone.
Find out more about Returns and complaints >>