Make a complaint under the warranty. Should this be not under warranty? You can make one filling out this form:
Make a complaint under a warranty. You can make one by completing the following form:
A decision about accepting and settling or declining your complaint will be sent to you within 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint form.
Complaints under the warranty can only be made if a given product has been sold with a guarantee
Warranty conditions are described each time in the warranty document. Accepting or declining a complaint under the warranty is carried out due to the provisions of the warranty document.
Withdrawal from the contract without stating a reason (legal right).
1. The right is granted within 14 days from the date of receiving the goods
2. Inform us about withdrawal from contract. You can do it using a form here
3. Withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason (additional right):
1. The right applies for 120 days from the date of receiving of the goods.
2. Prepare the items to be returned. We will send a courier to collect the goods. Bear in mind that all costs linked to the use of the additional right are to be paid by you. Pay the costs prior using the additional right.
5. Prepare the items to be returned. We will send a courier to collect the items. You will be liable to cover the courier costs.
6. Withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason (additional right):